This project consisted of providing mechanical and electrical improvements to the existing sanitary sewer lift station which serves all of South Temple. This project is located at S. 31st and Highway 93 in Temple, TX. The project provided (3) new 200 HP Drywell pumps, motors, electrical rehabilitation, new VFD’s and control panels, building improvements and lightning protection measures. The design and construction of the new improvements included measures and phasing to provide uninterrupted sanitary sewer flow from the existing lift station to the Brazos River Authority sewage treatment plant.
- Providing the conceptual plan
- Estimating project costs
- Providing detailed construction plans and specifications
- Providing bidding and construction administration assistance
- Performing daily on-site inspection services
- Meeting the time frames and budget established by the City of Temple.