This project included the design of a new 50,000 gallon ground storage tank and 1000 l.f. of new 8” PVC water main extending and connecting to the existing water supply system in McLennan County, Texas. This project also included the design of the tank site location, new pump building, hydropneumatic pressure tank, electrical controls, and improvements to the existing well head.
- Field topography surveys and construction staking
- Final civil engineering and mechanical designs
- Geotechnical services
- Providing detailed construction plans and specifications
- Development of project estimates and budgets
- Bidding and construction administration assistance
- On-site inspection services