This Drainage project for the City of Belton included the regional drainage analysis, design and construction documents for a new regional detention pond was needed to aid in the rapid growth along FM 317 in Belton and would be used to detain storm water from a proposed HEB grocery store as well as the development in the surrounding area. The new downstream channel improvements were critical to this project since the existing channel passed through a residential portion of town and community golf course on its way to the Leon River.
- Regional drainage basin analysis including pre & post development drainage calculation
- HEC-RAS channel analysis
- Detention pond sizing
- Construction cost estimation
- Creating detailed design topography surveys
- Detailed construction plans and specifications
- Easement preparation and assisting the City of Belton with acquisition
- Bidding and construction administration assistance
- Construction administration assistance
- Construction staking
- Meeting the City of Belton’s time frame and budget.